Friday, July 25, 2014

The Yo-Yo of Health

I am never fully healthy, but I am never fully unhealthy either (holidays exempt)

Working full time in a new school and grade, and a well stocked staff lounge, this year took it's toll on my body. All the treats for birthdays and showers were hard for me to say no to.
When your students realize you eat a lot of cupcakes it's a problem!

So I'm back after a "crazy year" hiatus...

Things that have changed:

I now teach in my dream school district,

In my dream grade level (3rd).

I got married to my favorite companion,
and we live on a beautiful lake.

(and have a nice new camera)

My life could be a little healthier which is my new goal to work on. I've gotten almost all dreams come true... so this one is my next on the list.

Now where is that magic wand... or spatula...

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment