Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year, Same Me

My yearly goals 



1. Workout 5 times a Week
I've realized that working out in the morning is the key to this actually happening. After a day of teaching, working out seems impossible. Also, I'm more of a morning person, especially when my meals are planned, I slept in workout clothes and my bags are all packed.

2. Eat mostly healthy 
Meal planning is essential to success, along with (discretely) throwing out b-day treats students give to me :(

In order to reach goals one and two I put together an incentive chart
(that's what Teachers do)
It also helps that I get to visit my bestie in Cali!



3. Finish my MASTERS
I hopefully will finish up in October if all goes as planned. It's been a lot of work on top of teaching but I'll be so happy when I have that degree!



4. Be Mindful 
Meditate, reflect, stay positive and grateful about my life. 

                                       5. Be the Best Teacher I can be, everyday
This is why I need to be healthy, active, and mindful. All of these goals will help me reach my ultimate goal of reaching every student, engaging every student, supporting every student and (the easiest) loving every student.


What a great year it's been, excited to see what all 2015 brings!





Love from the Lake!
-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment