Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fit-spiration


I'm an avid pinner, by that I mean that I'm pinterest obsessed and trying to find a way to make pinning a career. I joke.... kind of.

So one of my favorite things about pinterest is all the fit-spiration I can get. I use pinterest not just as procrastination, but as motivation.


Here are some of my favorite and most motivating "fit-spiration" These have helped me stay on track, workout and eat healthy!


Pinned Image
Morning inspiration.

Focus your mind and body in the morning.

I like to take a few moments in the morning to goal set. I give myself a pep talk. I'm not alone ;) Love that link!!


Pinned Image



YES! I think of this when I'm having a hard time motivating myself to work out!

This saying cracks me up and reminds myself to think about what I eat!

 
Hope these "fit-spirations" help you as much as they help me!!

-Meli
 

No comments:

Post a Comment